Our internal quality controls ensure that project processing is continuously optimized and ensure that the project processes are monitored in every service phase and can therefore always be controlled in good time.
In particular, the areas of costs, deadlines, and construction management are constantly questioned internally and checked on an ongoing basis.
Our project-accompanying defect management ensures quality assurance during construction. This facilitates the acceptance, and serves to a large extent as a guarantee.
- Regular joint quality controls
- Regular checking of the built-in materials
- Regular photo documentation for traceability
- Systematic recording of quality deviations
- Differentiation of need for clarification / notification of defects
- Monitoring the removal of defects
- Assessment of the open deficiencies for preventive measures
- Advice on damage repair options
- Advice on measures to minimize damage
Our goal: Achieving quality by avoiding defects